Return & Refund
Thank you for shopping with USC. Our goal is 100 percent customer satisfaction! But in the event something isn’t quite right, we've made the return process super easy.
Customers can cancel transactions any time before USC begins the shipping process. The shipping process typically begins within 30 minutes of placement of the order. If unable to cancel an order before shipping, customers can make returns in accordance with USC’s Return Policy.
Items purchased from USC can be returned within 30 days of delivery. Please note that USC will not accept returns beyond 30 days of delivery (this excludes returns for defects or quality issues which can be accepted after inspection and approval by USC).
USC 30-Day Return Policy
For returns of products purchased online at unitedsecuritycameras.com, customers need to contact USC customer service within 30 days of receiving the item to initiate the return process. To be eligible for return, items must be in the original packaging, unused, undamaged, unmodified, and have a return authorization number provided by USC. Proof of purchase must be provided by the customer to begin the return process.
Shipping costs for product returns will be paid by USC under the following conditions:
- Product was damaged during shipping or warehouse handling
- Product defects
- Incorrect product was delivered
- Product(s) delivered were not ordered by the customer. The customer is responsible for any return shipping costs when product is returned under any other conditions. Costs vary by shipping location.
USC does NOT accept returns of items that have been modified in any way. Any modifications will render the USC warranty null and void. Any modified products returned to USC will be shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
For approved returns, USC will provide a prepaid return shipping label. Any shipping costs that the customer is responsible for will be deducted from any refund issued to the customer by USC.
- For returns related to customer preferences (not related to defects, shipping damage or wrong product delivered) made within the 30 day return period, a 15% restocking fee will be charged.
- After receiving the returned item, USC will issue a refund within 7 ~10 business days. USC will notify the customer by email once the refund has been processed. If the refund isn’t received after 7~10 business days, please contact the USC Customer Support Team. All returned items will be inspected to insure they meet USC’s return policy.
Product Return Process
1. To request authorization for return, contact USC customer service. Once customers have contacted USC they will be asked to provide the reason for the return, and a receipt or proof of purchase.
2. The USC Customer Support Team will determine whether the purchase is eligible for return. After confirming the order is eligible, USC will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number and a prepaid return shipping label. The customer must clearly mark the RMA number on the package and include the dated proof of purchase with the product.
3. For products being returned due to quality issues, which are beyond 30 days' return period but within warranty period, USC will provide instructions on how to properly package the product to return it safely. Do not ship the product before receiving the proper shipping safety instructions.
4.Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. If you are getting an exchange, we'll mail out your new item within a few days and shipping it to you is complimentary.
If the item you purchased arrived damaged or not as described, and you reported the issues to the seller within 7 days of delivery, the seller would be responsible for the return shipping costs.
On a preference-based return, typically the buyer would be responsible for purchasing the return shipping label.
Note: Do not return any items without the RMA confirmation from the USC Customer Support Team. For returns without RMA confirmation, the refund or replacement will not be processed, and the items will be returned to the sender.
The warranty period for all categories is shown in the table below, and it starts from the delivery date of the original order.
|Category||Return Window||Exchange Window||Warranty Period|
|All PoE IP Cameras||30 days||30 days||3 years|
|NVRs||30 days||30 days||3 years|
|PoE(PoE over coax, PoE Switches, PoE Extenders, PoE Splitters)||30 days||30 days||2 years|
|Wireless(Cellular routers, wireless bridges)||30 days||30 days||2 years|
|Solar power camera kits||Unavailable||30 days||1 year|
|Brackets||30 days||30 days||1 year|
|SIM Card and Data Plan||Unavailable||Unavailable||Unavailable|
This policy applies only to USC products purchased in the UnitedStates through authorized sellers and channels.